Monday, November 30, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...


Yes, a Christmas blog, well, more of a blog about what I'm hoping to get for Christmas.  There are, of course, the large list of specific books I want.  Most of them of the collectible variety, though not to terribly expensive.  For those that don't know I focus my collectible book collection to two areas:  books about books, which include both non-fiction and fiction books, and books dealing with a post-apocalyptic themes.  I've been having a reoccurring dream lately that I got the first edition of of Shelley's The Last Man for Christmas.  Fat chance of that happening, but I can dream can't I?



By and far the most important thing I want to get for Christmas is, well, two things really (if you don't count books... which really makes it three things... I better stop now).  One is a nice bottle of LBV or Vintage Port to enjoy with a good book.  The other is another book case.  More than one would not be unwelcome.  In fact, there is still room in my bedroom for at least another... 4 book cases I should think.  We've pretty much run out of shelf space now and I don't even have half my books with me!  I'd love to get a large wall book case, but that would not be the easiest thing to move into and/or around the apartment.  Still, maybe I'll get that with the Shelley.

OK, that concludes my rambling for today.  You all may go back to reading or whatever it was you where doing.



0 comments:

Post a Comment